Happy Thanksgiving Friends!
In honor of turkey day, I wanted to share the perfect Thanksgiving day dress I recently purchased at Macy’s (now on major sale!!! Shhhhh).
These are my top 5 reasons why this dress is perfect for Thanksgiving:
- It is loose fitting. Loose dress= exactly what I need for all the eating I will be doing. Especially for when I stuff myself on Kathy’s homemade chocolate mousse pie.
- Spanx or control top black tights can be worn underneath. Another thing that will be needed on turkey day (can you tell I love to eat?!).
- The bow tie neck reminds me of something a super stylish pilgrim would have worn back in the day at Plymouth Plantation.
- It is the cutest dress ever and can be worn dressed up with sparkly heels or down with chunky boots. I would love this with a faux fur shrug for a night out when the temperature drops.
- It can be worn again and again around the holiday season for brunches, dinners, parties, or work gatherings.
Happy Eating! Gobble Gobble
Dress: Cynthia Steffe via Macy’s